sestdiena, 2011. gada 19. marts

Rock5 at Roxette :)

 Hi , Dinara is talking  :).
I decided to share a Roxette day story - something from that day :D

Gig day always is fun, but few days before are just crazy running time what makes everyone to rush, wary and hurry  :). Actually it's even more fun, ha ha!!!

Things U need to do always from the beginning are - look, costumes, song list, conception, ...
Again our super stylist Anastasia (next time I'll tell more about this Gorgeous person), had to think hard about each of us - who on the stage. What to wear, how to look - so artist feel comfortable and accept his/her look, plus all band have to look like a team. It's hard, guys - veeeryyyy haaard, it takes a looooot of time!
Anyway, for me it's always new looks, new interesting things, and actually- always different,new me. Because to work with Anastasia always is fun, always interesting and always unusually.
This time I got new costume, it was created for me and my comfort on the stage. I dreamed about it long time, and here it is - simple and comfortable :)  

Yeey :D.

So. My Roxette day Started from: "Oh, my God , I'm late! Aaaa !!!" (I always can't wake up early, because I go to the bed veeeeeryyy late. Actually when people are waking up. But theres nothing I can do - i just like to work at nights, no rush, no haoss...whatever.. :) Did everything with a bit of late,and at 15.00 PM we already was at Arena Riga (Gig place).
We begun to get ready - make up, dress up,... Everything was in rush as always. U know? -even if we would be there from 9.00AM , still we would be in rush - that's classic :D ha haa..

-A bit later, I'll put video from all day long - so U can see, how it works :)-

This is our look at Concert :))


  fun!!!
P.S. More pictures and video - soon ;).
Sincerely Yours, Di :)

 




Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru